This post may contain affiliate links and/or it may have been a sponsored partnership. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please view our policy page for more details.
It is my mission to make your life simpler in every way that I can! These life hacks are rounded up in hopes of saving you time, money, and energy. Shoot, I even hope some of them are solutions you didn’t even know you needed. If I’ve given you a resource you didn’t know you needed, then I’ve surpassed my goal.Be sure to check out these #lifehacks to help make your life simpler. #tipsandtricks #hack Click To Tweet
- Is your vacuum cleaner not smelling so hot? Use laundry detergent to help freshen up your carpets.
- Coffee grinds can clean a kitchen sink drain.
- Use your blow dryer to help speed up the defrosting process in your freezer.
- Dry spaghetti works great as a match.
- Pallets can be used as a shoe rack.
- A glass jar makes for a great mini greenhouse.
- Cut pineapple slices while they are still in the can is a quicker and cheaper way to get diced pineapples.
- Tired of waiting on the honey to pour out? Stick the bottle upside in a glass of warm water so that it will flow out smoothly.
- If you separate bananas apart, they will stay fresh longer.
- Are you tired of throwing away plastic containers from them turning red from Spaghetti-O’s and Spaghetti? Mix water and a bit of bleach together and spread it on your container. Then throw it in the freezer. Once it’s completely frozen, you’ll be able to scrape off the redness, and your containers will be good as new.
- Place dried tea bags in your shoes to eliminate stinky sneakers.
- Don’t waste money buying socks that don’t fit. Wrap the sock around your left fist, and if you can easily close the circle, the sock will fit your foot.
- Are you dealing with a zipper that keeps getting stuck? Rub it with a candle, bar of soap, or a pencil and the issue will no longer be there.
- Your phone will charge much faster if you set it on airplane mode.
Bonus: If you have a clogged tub or another pipe, mix 1/3rd of a cup of baking soda with 1/3rd of a cup of vinegar in a measuring cup and pour down the drain.
I hope these hacks helped you in some way. I tried to give you a bit of everything on this shortlist.
Talk to me in the comments please:
What is your favorite life hack?