This post may contain affiliate links and/or it may have been a sponsored partnership. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please view our Affiliates Disclaimer page for more details.
I can’t stand to cook very often. This is even truer when school starts back! That’s why I had to come up with 30 back to school quick and easy crockpot meals to make at least for the beginning of the school year. I figured you may be in the same boat of wondering how you’re going to get everything back in order once school starts. Hopefully, these meal ideas will help you to feed your family healthy meals without costing a bunch of extra valuable time. Plus, you can slash your grocery bill too.
I have gone through several slow cookers, but I have found that during the school year it is one item that I can’t really go without. Without out it, I tend to want to go grab something to eat from some local fast food joint rather than take the time to cook and clean up. We all know that isn’t a healthy option for my family.
I am striving to take care of my family more. Granted I do want to be a woman who can have it all, but I know that I need to put my families’ needs first. Hence why it’s important to put my ducks in a row while I can.
30 Back to School Quick and Easy Crockpot Meals
If you want the recipe for any of these wonderful dinner ideas just click on their recipe name to get full recipe details from my fellow blogger’s page.
- Easy Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker
- Smoky Baby Back Ribs in the Crock-Pot
- Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Clean Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- HUNK OF MEAT MONDAY – CROCK POT CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA CASSEROLE
- Three Envelope Roast
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Swiss Steak Crock-Pot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Pork With Grilled Pineapple
- Creamy Crockpot Chicken Alfredo-Recipe Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Crock Pot Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Crockpot Turkey Chili from The Biggest Loser
- Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken
- Creamy Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
- Crockpot Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa Bake
- Slow Cooker Low Country Boil
- Slow Cooker Chipotle BBQ Beef Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Paleo Friendly Honey Garlic Wings
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Quesadillas
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad
- Slow Cooker Bavarian Pork Sirloin Tip Roast with Sour Cream Gravy
- Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Brisket
- Spicy Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Bonus Dessert OptionMaking #dinner just got simplier with this #crockpotrecipe roundup via @sharinglmoments. #recipes #delicious #yum #yummy #foodie #feedfeed Click To Tweet
Which of these recipes are you going to add to your menu plan?
Do you have one that I should be making for my family? If so, please share the recipe with us in the comments.
Southern wife and homeschooling parent who seeks to help women pursue their passions while making every moment count. I aim to help you have more time for what matters most to you, such as your family, friends, and your own self-care. I look forward to connecting with you and helping you improve your daily life. Visit us at Sharing Life’s Moments