Arts and crafts are NOT my specialties at all. However, my mother-in-law is super talented. She decided to make a Cheap DIY Halloween Decoration Haunted Grave Site with Delbert. This time of year seems to make her creative juices come alive. The kids all seem to love to do a project with her every chance they get.
CHEAP DIY Halloween Decoration Haunted Grave Site
- dead leaves
- plastic skeletons
- magic markers
- pipe cleaners
- moving eyes
- Lettering from Dollar General
- You can take all of the above and make your own graveyard according to your heart's desire.
- They used the styrofoam for the tombstones and painted them greyish silver.
- They also used the cardboard to make a fence along with the pipe cleaners.
- We used the red paint for the blood.
This recipe is created and shared by Sharing Life's Moments. All copyrights have been reserved for it.
This is a fun project to do with the kids. I love how it can be changed according to one’s desires. Here are some more images of the project to give you some more inspiration.
I hope that you’ll have fun doing this with the kids in your life.