Back to school time is always hectic. Even though I homeschool my kids, I still like to have lunch ideas that are quick and simple to make because during the day it’s all about schoolwork. I found these gems on the web that I couldn’t resist sharing with you.
Back to School Lunch Ideas
- Mac and Cheese Cupcakes
- 5-Minute Peanut Butter Snack Balls
- Italian Pepperoni Rollups
- Simple Turkey Tortilla Wraps
- Tasty Taco Muffins for Kids
- Ham and Hummus Sandwiches
- Antipasti Pasta Salad
- Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffle Sandwiches
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Frozen Yogurt Cubes
These back to school lunch ideas are quick and easy to make. They can also be packed rather well in lunch boxes too. They are not what you would typically find in a lunch either.
Which one of these back to school lunch ideas would you be likely to make for your kids?